Male Extra Reviews
- Clinical Studies
- Doctor Recommendations
- User Reviews
- Risk of Side Effects
Clearly, our list of Cons outweighs the Pros. The combination of price, limited availability, no variety, reliance on an unproven ingredient, and seriously mixed reviews makes it unlikely that Male Extra is better than other products. It’s been around a long time, but it’s very expensive, which likely turns people away from buying it. Many of the published reviews online appear to be paid reviews, just trying to get people to buy the product. This is a trusted, independent review looking at a number of factors, and overall, we think Male Extra is Lacking and don’t recommend it.
A lot of male enhancement supplement companies claim to provide a better erection, though perhaps none as boldly as Male Extra. Male Extra has a slick design, and packaging that is literally power-packed with claims, including a “bigger, harder erection.” Men who are aging or who just have a naturally smaller penis can sometimes benefit from erection boosting supplements like Male Extra.
What is Male Extra Pills?
Male Extra is a supplement containing ingredients that work to improve the sexual experience for men and their partners. It’s marketed to all men, but as we’ll discuss in this review, pills like this address issues in the body that lead to a smaller erection in the first place. If you’re just small naturally but are otherwise perfectly healthy and have a great circulatory system, you probably won’t benefit as much.
Male Extra is made in the US and comes with a full 60 day money back guarantee, if it doesn’t work for you. It contains some ingredients that are considered novel for this type of supplement. But does it work? With so many supplements like this available all over the world, each one of them has to do something unique in order to stand out. Beyond marketing claims and a really cool appearance, we aim to figure out if Male Extra can do what it says it can do.
Male Extra Benefits and Claims
Like most male enhancement pills, the makers of Male Extra say that it’s the best, that it’s number one, and that no other pill is like it. The last claim may be the only true claim, because Male Extra does include an ingredient that is very, very uncommon in male enhancement pills. The only thing is that the ingredient it contains may or may not even work. There is some controversy over its inclusion in the product. Some reviewers claim that it is all hype.
Male Extra makes these very strong claims:
- Bigger, harder erections
- Best performance ever
- More intense orgasms
- Satisfied sex life
- Super stamina
Male Extra claims to be the most powerful male enhancement formula on the market – that is yet to be seen. The manufacturer also claims that men taking Male Extra for 6 months could see an increase in the size of their erect penises by 2.6 inches.
Does it work? These benefits are what every day sex in a very healthy male should be like anyway, so in order for Male Extra to work as designed, it has to lead to better health. Taking it has to be more beneficial than not taking it.
The company that makes Male Extra claims that you’ll love it. They guarantee that claim with a 60 day window where you can return the product for a refund (technically, a 67-day window). They even allow that extra time for shipping. Truthfully, many of the lesser known and riskier companies don’t provide this kind of guarantee at all, so it’s a good sign. Most will gladly walk away with your money.
Complete Male Extra Pills Review and Evaluation
It can be really difficult to find a supplement that gets results. With so much information out there, it’s hard to know what is reliable and what is not. This review is unbiased, complete, and all-inclusive. We look at so many different factors, including some things that most reviewers forget to consider, so that you can make the most informed decision possible. You should know what you’re getting into. Additionally, factors like availability and price make it so that some products are right for some men, but not for you. We try to include all of the important factors.
What we looked at:
- Clinical studies
- Doctor recommendations
- User reviews
- Risks of side effects
We’ve rated Male Extra based on the above criteria, from 0 (Very Poor) to 5 (Excellent).
|Ratings for Male Extra|
|1 (Poor) – We consider a supplement to have good or excellent availability if it is widely available. In the case of Male Extra, it’s not. You can only get it on Amazon and MaleExtra.com. Amazon’s price is more than double the price on MaleExtra.com, which is very odd and suspect. The fewer places you can buy it, the fewer opportunities there are for you to read what real users have to say. We give Male Extra a Poor rating for availability as you should at least be able to buy it from some of the major retailers.|
|1 (Poor) – Male Extra is incredibly expensive for this type of supplement, which means it caters only to a high-income market. 1 bottle retails for $64.95 on the company website. The company says this is a sale; that it normally sells for $91.89. That’s well above the market for male enhancement pills. 1 bottle on Amazon of 90 pills sells for $179.99 – which is more than double the cost on the company website. We give Male Extra a Poor rating for price for those reasons.|
|N/A – There are no other varieties, strengths, dosages, or versions of Male Extra, so this criteria is not applicable.|
|3 (Okay) – There aren’t any clinical studies that we could find, but so far, it’s the only company to list several clinical references on the site. The references point to the individual ingredients, not Male Extra as a complete product, though. Still, that’s much more than many other product manufacturers bother to do. We give it an Okay rating for clinical studies.|
|2 (Lacking) – The website for Male Extra uses an image of a doctor – as several other websites do – but it’s not doctor recommended. That doesn’t necessarily mean that the product doesn’t work. We give it a Lacking rating for doctor recommendations.|
|2 (Lacking) – User reviews for Male Extra are lacking. That’s probably due to the fact that the distribution is so tightly controlled that the company restricts feedback from users to only that which is positive. We don’t recommend that, because the only way to really feel strongly that a product is good is from feedback. We give Male extra a Lacking rating for User Reviews.|
|Risk of Side Effects|
|3 (Okay) – The risk of side effects with Male Extra is okay. The reason we rate it like that is because yes, there is a small risk of side effects, as there is with almost all natural supplements. Yet, some of the most problematic ingredients are left out, which is a good sign. Still, the remaining ingredients are not completely without issue.|
|2 (Lacking) – Overall, we don’t highly or strongly recommend Male Extra. The price is way too high to justify the results, which may or may not even be worthwhile. We feel that the makers of Male Extra overshot the value of this product in a major way, simply because it contains an ingredient that isn’t used very often in male enhancement supplements.|
Male Extra Pills Pros and Cons
Here are our Male Extra pros and cons, based on user reviews and manufacturer’s description of the product.
- Natural ingredients
- Good customer service
- Professional appearance
- Discreet billing and packaging
- May not work at all
- Lack of doctor recommendations
- Price is too high
- Not widely available
- Not all natural (contains a synthetic ingredient)
Male Extra Pills Results and effects
The combination of ingredients in Male Extra should result in improved circulation and blood flow, and potentially bigger, firmer erection as a result of that.
Per the company, men taking Male Extra get bigger, firmer erections at several stages, but a little bigger every month up to 6 months. That’s realistic, because a pill like this is not fast-acting and it’s not meant to be. Erections and sexual health are dependent on optimal physical health. That takes time.
There are very mixed reviews on Amazon.com. Male Extra is definitely losing popularity as time goes on, which may also be why the price is still so high. It was more popular a few years ago.
Some men report increased libido, which is likely from the Cordyceps.
Some report that Male Extra can increase ejaculate, though that is not a direct claim. An intense orgasm, along with strong muscles in the penis and a firm erection, will likely result in a strong ejaculation.
Male Extra contains pomegranate (see Ingredients further in the review) which may not work at all. There are conflicting reports about it. According to the website, studies show pomegranate does work. According to other reviews, other studies show the complete opposite.
What makes Male Extra work?
Men who are taking Male Extra the correct way take 3 pills a day taken with food (they suggest breakfast or another meal). Male Extra is a dietary supplement that delivers nutrients to the body that improve circulation, blood flow, libido, and may increase energy and muscle function.
The company says results can be seen within the first few weeks, but you have to take it every day (don’t skip).
Male Extra must be taken continually. The company states that the results will only continue so long as you keep taking it.
Male Extra Ingredients:
- L-Arginine HCL 600 mg– L-Arginine HCL is primarily used in male enhancement products to release Nitric Oxide into the bloodstream, which relaxes the muscles in the corpus cavernosa and allows more blood to flow to the penis. Nitric Oxide is linked to erectile dysfunction, as a lack of it can contribute to restricted blood flow.
- Pomegranate 40% Ellagic Acid 500 mg– This is the unique ingredient in Male Extra that isn’t found in many other supplements. In 2006, the National Institute of Health actually published a warning about the standardization of pomegranate ellagic acid to 40%, specifically. It may not even be safe. Still, it’s Male Extra’s primary claim – that pomegranate 40% ellagic acid increases blood flow. Ultimately, it is the well-timed, intense increase in blood flow that contributes to a strong erection.
- MSM 100 mg– MSM isn’t usually considered a natural element, which is why it’s odd for a “natural” male supplement to contain it. Yes, it’s found in humans, plants, and animals, but unless you’re eating it straight from the source, it’s produced in a lab. You can buy MSM in stores – it’s a compound, usually in glucosamine products and hair growth products. MSM is short for Methylsulfonylmethane. It’s absolutely essential for tissue and cell repair (which is why it’s usually found in arthritis supplements).
- L-Methionine 100 mg– L-Methionine is an amino acid that also aids in cell repair and growth. It’s not commonly known for treating erectile dysfunction or for assisting with strong erections, but as a protein builder, it can contribute to increased muscle mass over time. According to Male Extra, L-Methionine is included because of its ability to block histamine and therefore fight premature ejaculation.
- Zinc Citrate 14 mg– Zinc is commonly found in male enhancement supplements, because zinc deficiency is strongly linked to erectile dysfunction and the symptoms of it.
- Cordyceps 25 mg – Cordyceps is a Chinese mushroom/fungus that’s associated with libido. It has been clinically shown to improve erectile function.
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) 18 mg – Niacin improves blood flow and increases energy. There are some contraindications of taking too much niacin and usually people do not have a deficiency, so it should be used with care.
Is Male Extra safe to use?
Generally, yes. There is nothing that indicates Male Extra would be unsafe. The dosage (3 pills) may be high, so it might be worthwhile to play around with the dosage and adjust as necessary.
Male Extra Side effects and contraindications
The ingredients in Male Extra aren’t known for causing negative side effects. Even the cordyceps, which is a potent fungus, is considered possibly safe. There are always risks of allergic reactions with these kind of supplements.
Contraindications are women, and males under 18, along with anyone who has a medical condition of basically any kind, but especially a heart, blood, or kidney condition.
Where to Buy Male Extra
As stated earlier, availability is limited. You can only purchase Male Extra at its website (maleextra.com) and Amazon, and the price is so different that it’s actually suspect. Your best bet is to just buy directly from the company because you’d at least get their money back guarantee that way.
Male Enhancement Coupons,Discounts & Deal
- VIGRX PLUS COUPONS, PROMO CODES & DEALS 2018 NON-EXPIRING – SAVE UP TO $630
- LATEST EXTENZE COUPONS, PROMO CODES & DEALS 2018 NON-EXPIRING
- VOLUME PILLS COUPONS, PROMO CODES & DEALS 2018 NON-EXPIRING
- PROSOLUTION PILLS COUPONS, PROMO CODES & DEALS 2018 NON-EXPIRING – SAVE UP TO $319
- SEMENAX COUPONS, PROMO CODES & DEALS 2018 NON-EXPIRING – SAVE UP TO $319