Extenze Plus Review
- Clinical Studies
- Doctor Recommendations
- User Reviews
- Risk of Side Effects
Overall, we’re giving ExtenZe PLUS a good rating, with some reservations. First, it may not be available much longer as it appears to have been replaced by the company by some other products. However, you can still buy it from reputable online retailers. It’s cost is incredibly low compared to similar products. The product gets consistently high ratings, which means it definitely works for men. Everyone’s body responds differently to ingredients, though ExtenZe plus ingredients like Yohimbe and Horny Goat Weed have consistently been reported to work well. The only downside is that when a product has potent ingredients like these, risk of side effects is high.
What is Extenze Plus?
ExtenZe Plus is a 5 day supply male enhancement pack, not to be confused with ExtenZe tablets or Extended Release. They are all made by the same company, Biotab Nutraceuticals, but have very different distribution, ingredients, and packaging. ExtenZe PLUS is sold in packages of 5 red tablets, not black gel capsules like the Extended Release variety. Interestingly enough, even though the pills are only available in 5 day packages, it’s still sold as a “dietary supplement” and the directions say to take it “in the morning with breakfast.” This is somewhat unusual, since most fast acting pills like this are designed to be taken as needed, shortly before sex.
ExtenZe PLUS supplements clearly say “Plus” on the packaging, so that is another way to tell that the product is the PLUS version and not the Extended Release version. Also, note that you can’t buy it on the product’s website. It’s possible that at one point, you could. It’s also possible that the company is phasing out ExtenZe PLUS and has replaced it with the Maximum Strength version.
The thing to note is that ExtenZe PLUS is a 5 day supply, not a 30 day, daily supplement.
Extenze Plus Benefits and Claims
ExtenZe PLUS has been around for a while, and information that was once available isn’t anymore. According to the packaging, the claims are short and sweet: pleasure, and performance. We review tons and tons of male enhancement pills, and the assumption here, in terms of claims, is that ExtenZe PLUS likely improves libido and increases blood flow to the penis, resulting in more sensitivity and pleasure, and perhaps a stronger or firmer erection.
The product claims to be doctor approved and has a bright little silver sticker that is intended to bring attention to that fact! Be careful, however, not to confuse “doctor approved” with official endorsements or recommendations, of which there are none. If there are doctor approvals, the company must assume we will take them at their word, because there aren’t any public approvals.
Complete Extenze Plus Review and Evaluation
ExtenZe PLUS has a lot of unique things about it that separate it from other enhancement pills on the market. At the same time, it’s similar enough, and the results are similar enough, that you should definitely review everything about it first. That way, you have a better, overall picture of what it can and cannot do for you. This review also covers pricing, availability, variety, clinical studies, doctor recommendations, and more. We want to give you the best, complete review so that you can make a better decision before taking this or any male enhancement supplement.
What we looked at:
- Clinical studies
- Doctor recommendations
- User reviews
- Risks of side effects
We’ve rated it based on the above criteria, from 0 (Very Poor) to 5 (Excellent).
|Ratings for Extenze Plus|
|3 (Okay) – One of the things you’ll notice about the 5 day supply of ExtenZe PLUS is that you can’t buy it on the company website anymore. It’s possible that at one point in time, you could, but you can’t anymore.|
The upside is that you can still buy it online, and the places it’s available have plenty of user reviews that show it’s still being purchased and still working for many men. We give it an Okay rating for Availability.
|4 (Good) – ExtenZe PLUS is actually pretty cheap. The cost comes out to sometimes less than $1 per day. That is incredibly low compared to pills of the same category, and it could be because the company itself no longer carries it. However, it’s still getting great reviews, so it might be a steal if you can buy it while it lasts.|
We give ExtenZe PLUS a Good rating for Price.
|4 (Good) – There are actually other choices if you like the combination of ingredients, but want something that’s more recent. Biotab Nutraceuticals also makes original ExtenZe and ExtenZe Extended Release. Some of the ingredients and amounts are the same, so we consider these varieties rather than entirely separate ingredients. Because of this, we give the supplement a Good rating for varieties.|
|2 (Lacking) – Back in 2013, an article in LiveStrong noted that ExtenZe claimed to have done a clinical study of 50 men. However, no such clinical trials are found on ClinicalTrials.gov, which is a national registry of clinical trials designed to be a way to separate truth from fact. There are no studies listed for either Extenze, or its manufacturer, Biotab Nutraceuticals. It could be that Biotab is using the term “clinical trial” loosely and really means survey. Still, the survey isn’t found. We give this product a Lacking rating for clinical studies/trials.|
|2 (Lacking) – Again, there is a shiny little silver sticker on every pack of ExtenZe PLUS that says it is doctor approved. But that doesn’t make it doctor recommended. So far as we can tell, there aren’t any public, on record recommendations from medical doctors. It’s not uncommon for products like this. We give the product a Lacking rating in the doctor recommendations category.|
|4 (Good) – Across the board, almost everywhere that ExtenZe PLUS is still sold, it has great reviews from customers. And there are plenty of reviews outside of those places, too. The reviews indicate that the product works, and they vouch for it. Because of that, we give it a Good rating for user reviews.|
|Risk of Side Effects|
|1 (Poor) – The ingredient list is potent, to say the least. It contains Yohimbe, a huge offender in male enhancement products, used because it’s effective. The downside of it is how severe the side effects can be. We give ExtenZe PLUS a Poor rating for side effects.|
|4 (Good) – You’ll likely experience good results. There is nothing secret or mysterious about what’s in it. All of the ingredients are linked to sexual performance for men, and some have been proven to be effective in isolation or combined with something else. Overall, we give ExtenZe PLUS a Good rating.|
Extenze Plus Pills Pros and Cons
Here are our Extenze Plus pros and cons, based on user reviews and manufacturer’s description of the product.
- Very low cost/minimal investment
- Many positive results
- List of potent, effective ingredients
- Lack of doctor recommendations
- Lack of clinical studies
- Strong potential for negative side effects
- No longer sold on corporate website
Does Extenze Plus work?Results and effects of Pills
82% of the people who reviewed this product on Ebay would recommend it. That says something. The reviews are positive on every site that ExtenZe PLUS is sold. Some of the users are saying that they experience results fast, sometimes within an hour of taking it. That’s interesting since the manufacturers advise to take it in the morning with food. Still, it’s a promising thought.
Other users claim that ExtenZe PLUS works much better than the original ExtenZe, which are the blue pills (ExtenZe PLUS is red, original Release is blue, and Extended Release is black).
Some specific claims from users include:
- “My erections [are] a lot fuller and harder.”
- “Not perfect but can give that added boost.”
- “Works fine, just like it says it does. I’m in my mid-20s and even I notice a difference.”
The results seems to vary from just getting a sexual performance boost, to having a firmer erection. ExtenZe PLUS is more of an overall performance enhancer than a pill designed to do something very specific.
What makes Extenze Plus work?
The potency of this pill is beyond that of other pills in the same category. There is an enormous list of ingredients in ExtenZe PLUS, all of which contribute in some way to a stronger sex drive and increased blood flow to the penis.
The pills use herbal medicines and other natural ingredients to make up for a lack of nutrients in the body that otherwise would stabilize the sexual reproductive system. In other words, in a completely healthy, young, fully functioning body, these herbs wouldn’t be necessary. But day to day stress, age, disease, environment, and other things throw our bodies off track. ExtenZe PLUS and similar pills work to correct some of those imbalances.
In the more recent versions of ExtenZe PLUS 5 day packs, there are two groups of ingredients, a bio-enhancement blend, and a sexual response enhancement blend. We will go over just the primary ingredients here.
ExtenZe Bio-enhancement Blend:
- Black Pepper (Seed)– Black pepper seed is believed to improve the symptoms of impotence.
- Piper Longum (Seed)– This is another name for pepper, albeit an Indian form of it. The effects on symptoms of ED are the same as Black Pepper.
- Ginger (Root)– Ginger increases blood flow throughout the body, and also causes heat. It has been associated with increased sex drive for many years.
ExtenZe Sexual Response Enhancement Blend:
- Yohimbe Extract (Bark)– Yohimbe is probably the ingredient in ExtenZe PLUS that is most responsible for increased sex drive, increased blood flow, and other things that contribute to better sex. It is incredibly potent, and there is some controversy in using Yohimbe because of its severe side effects.
- Tribulus Terrestris Extract (Aerial Part and Fruit)– Tribulus Terrestris is another very common male enhancement herbal supplement, linked with increased testosterone and a boost to libido.
- Korean Ginseng Extract (Root)– Korean Red Ginseng is linked with increased energy levels and improved blood flow.
- Cnidium Monnieri (Seed) – Cnidium Monnieri is known for helping with low levels of libido, and is in many sexual performance enhancers for both men and women.
- Eleutherococcus Extract (Root)– Eleutherococcus Extract is sold on its own in various forms and is really just another form of ginseng.
- Xanthroparmelia Scarbrosa (Aerial Part)– Xanthroparmelia Scarbrosa in ExtenZe PLUS likely results in longer erections and could be helpful in preventing premature ejaculation.
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid – GABA– GABA has long been used for erectile dysfunction. GABA can treat low levels of testosterone and is responsible for helping men and women achieve orgasms when it’s difficult to do so.
- Velvet Deer Antler– Velvet Deer Antler is linked to increased testosterone and is frequently used in the bodybuilding community.
- Horny Goat Weed (Leaf) – Just like the name implies, Horny Goat Weed is a natural plant that is linked with increased sex drive, higher levels of testosterone, and greater sexual sensitivity.
- Damiana (Leaf) – Damiana leaf is considered to be a natural aphrodisiac.
- Muira Puama Extract (Stem)– Muira Puama is a very common ingredient in male enhancement pills, clinically proven to improve sexual function and performance in men.
- Other ingredients: Pumpkin (Seed), Stinging Nettle (Root), Astragalus (Root), Licorice Extract (Root), L-Arginine Hydrochloride, Ho Shou Wu Extract (Root), Hops (Strobile) Extract (Blossom), and Boron (as Chelate)
Is Extenze Plus safe to use?
When used as directed, and no more often than that, ExtenZe PLUS should be safe to use. Men who are concerned or who have any type of medical condition should talk to their doctor first.
Extenze Plus Side effects and contraindications
ExtenZe PLUS’s list of ingredients is extremely potent. Many of the ingredients in the product are known for being effective, but having sometimes severe side effects. Yohimbe is a huge culprit, known in the male enhancement supplement community as potent but not always worth the side effects. Horny Goat Weed is the other really potent ingredient in ExtenZe PLUS that may cause side effects.
ExtenZe PLUS Side effects include severe nausea that lasts even beyond the effects of the pill, vomiting, and an intense headache.
Contraindications for ExtenZe PLUS and any other male enhancement pill include women, men under 18, and men who have medical conditions.
Where to Buy Extenze Plus
While you can’t buy ExtenZe PLUS on the company website, you can buy it in several other places. Prices range from $3.32/5 pack to $5.25/5 pack depending on where you buy it. That makes it one of the least expensive male enhancement pills that you can buy.
Here is a short list of where you can buy ExtenZe PLUS:
Male Enhancement Coupons,Discounts & Deal
- VIGRX PLUS COUPONS, PROMO CODES & DEALS 2017 NON-EXPIRING – SAVE UP TO $630
- LATEST EXTENZE COUPONS, PROMO CODES & DEALS 2017 NON-EXPIRING
- VOLUME PILLS COUPONS, PROMO CODES & DEALS 2017 NON-EXPIRING
- PROSOLUTION PILLS COUPONS, PROMO CODES & DEALS 2017 NON-EXPIRING – SAVE UP TO $319
- SEMENAX COUPONS, PROMO CODES & DEALS 2017 NON-EXPIRING – SAVE UP TO $319